Jude's World

My name is Jude and i am 11 years old.Im in America right now

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Trouble - Illustration Friday

















This weeks IF topic was trouble. I drew a boy who is in trouble with his Mum for messing up his bedroom. She is very cross, with her hands on her hips looking at the mess, and he is napping on the floor amongst all the messy toys. I tried to use perspective again to draw the bed. I hope you like it and leave me a comment.
Drawn by Jude, age 9.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW Jude, you have done it again. Is that your Mum in the picture? Perhaps this is Luke's room? hehe. Absolutely Brill!!!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this picture Jude. Mind you, I have loved all of them so far! I like the detail in it, and I love the beautiful scene outside the bedroom window. Well done baby.
    Mummy

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is obvious that a lot of thought went into the drawing of this picture. Your pictures are getting better and better - keep it up. Love Grannie and Grandad xxxx

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Catnapping said…

    Uh oh. I remember making messes like this. My brothers and I would hurry up and try to clean it up before our mom got home.

    But sometimes she came home early, and boy oh boy did we get it.

    LOL

    This was a great illustration. Lots of interesting details. It really brought me back.

    Great Job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
hit counters
Video Games Online