Jude's World

My name is Jude and i am 11 years old.Im in America right now

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Today and yesterday i was doing an archery junior championship... (click here to see pictures of it on my Mums blog)

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAME SECOND IN MY GROUP. I GOT A CERTIFICATE FOR TAKING PART WHEN THEY WHERE GIVING OUT ALL THE PRIZES AND FRANK (THE LEADER) SAID "NOW UNDER 10S BAREBOW (THATS A BOW) 3RD PLACE IS.... JONH TALOR (SOMETHING LIKE THAT) AND IN 2ND PLACE IS .................. JUDE ********! MY HEART WAS POUNDING! SO IN ALL THE UNDER 10S I CAME 2ND AND GOT A SILVER MEDAL!

This is me with my bow, arrows and quiver, my certificate and my silver medal. I am wearing the archery uniform and special hat which was for the competition.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a star Jude!!!! London olympics 2012 here you come.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Well done Jude for getting a silver medal! I so pleased for you. And you worked so hard for those two days. Go girl!

    Mummy.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great stuff Jude, we are delighted for you. :) R.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your the girl !!! I went with Jude and had the best two days ever! Jude you were excellent and i loved every minute it of it WELL DONE!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent stuff! Well done Jude! And shooting your dad in the butt was a bonus!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Jude,

    You´ve done very well!!! Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!

    Esther

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Marian said…

    Hello Jude
    WELL DONE! Fantastic news. You sound so proud. I bet you are excited. Give yourself a bit pat on the back. This will encourage you with future events.
    Lots of love. I am proud of you!!!
    Nanny

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great stuff Jude. Now you can join up with Robin Hood and his merry men. Grandad

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done Jude, thats fantastic!! I'm so impressed, I'd love to do archery, your soo cool!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
hit counters
Video Games Online